Spaces for music and theater
In all these kind of spaces, the achievement of full functionality cannot be separated from a correct acoustic-architectural design which can become the core of which the design idea is originated and developed, as many great Masters of contemporary architecture teach.
Acoustic project develops through:
- Acoustic relief of existing spaces;
- Three-dimensional modeling and simulation of virtual acoustic spaces;
- Design of corrections, definition and choice of materials to be used;
- Auralizations that is acoustic elaborations able to make you feel how the designed space will “sound”;
- Project of the stage space;
- Stage equipment design.
Accademia Stauffer – Cremona
www.stauffer.org Video di presentazione Accademia Stauffer Center for Strings
Sala da musica ex-Corpus Domini Cremona